Sunday 16 February 2014

soooooooo............

I guess I better write something about me and how One Black Pony came about, I really do hate talking about myself but if I am writing a blog I better get use to it I guess. If you don't know already my name is Amy I am in my early 20s ( sounds like a dating ad so far ekkk)

I am a Jewellery Designer for an amazing Company here in Wellington New Zealand.

My passion is Jewellery always has been since I was little. It has also been a wee dream of mine to start my own jewellery line and so that's how the name One Black Pony came about.


You could say my design style is quite edgy, I like drawing inspiration from mixing the old with the new, lady-like Victorian meets indie rock I guess you could say.


So that's it, a tiny bit about me, cant' wait to share with you my first collection ( which by the way is currently in the making yay!!! ) I hope to post the progress as I go.


Join me on this crazy ride.


 xxx

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment